Thursday, April 10, 2014

*UPDATED WITH GD'S DESIGN* Preorder your @ohhardpop shirt with @2NE1SG


@2NE1SG will be holding an one time preorder for ohhardpop shirts, we will only be taking order for YGE artist, eg WINNER, BIG BANG and of course 2NE1.


Here are the examples of shirt designs, 

















































For real life photo of the shirts, you can head over to ohhardpop.tumblr.com or follow them on instagram for more updates! :) 
(ALL PHOTO CREDITS TO @OHHARDPOP & GOOGLE)

This preorder is open internationally, if you're from Indonesia, I will advise you to get it yourself because ohhardpop is originated from Indonesia. 

After discussion with sales person of ohhardpop, 2NE1 is happy to announce that the price of the shirt will be *28 USD (this price includes shipping from Indonesia to Singapore.)

The original of the price of one shirt is already 24 USD (not including shipping), the purpose of the preorder is to save a huge amount of shipping as we're getting it as one group. 

I have to get a min of 10 orders, in order to submit my orders. I'm currently at 5/10 order so I will appreciate that you guys show support! ^_^

Hopefully I can close the order around middle of May so the shirts will arrive before AON SG (28th June 2014)

For any enquiries, you can tweet me @ynezho 
To order, email 2NE1SG@gmail.com ((FOR CONFIRMED ORDERS ONLY))

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys show support to this preorder! :)

No comments: